Harness the power of PR for your business with our ‘DIY’ PR Toolkit
Our Toolkit allows you to set up and manage your own PR campaigns quickly and economically.
The PR Toolkit provides an educational programme combined with practical guides designed to equip your team to create and manage PR programmes for your company.
• A one off all-inclusive fee of £2,500.00 to get your team up and running!
• Ongoing management/mentoring on a regular or ad hoc basis if/when required
The PR Toolkit includes -
Initial on site consultation and assessment in order to:
• Gather knowledge of your company and its business aspirations to facilitate development of initial PR strategy and plan
• Identify appropriate personnel to participate in training/educational programme and implement PR activity.
Follow up on site training educational sessions to cover:
• An introduction to PR – what it is and how it works
• How to develop a PR strategy and plan
• Defining your brand and ensuring brand consistency across all communications channels
• Reputation management – including crisis management
• Media relations including:
o How to identify and nurture the right media contacts
o How to write a press release
o Identifying feature opportunities
o Media interviews
• Social media platforms
Written materials covering all these elements will provide valuable reference and guidance for your team as they develop and implement the PR activity.
Ongoing mentoring and consultancy is also available on a regular or ‘as needed’ basis, if and when required.
Contact us for more information!