EXPERIENCE INSIGHT WINS UK EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE AWARDS
Customer experience specialist Experience Insight has won a Silver award in the ‘delivering customer experience' category of the UK Employee Experience Awards 2017.
Experience Insight was recognised for its approach to individual coaching and group training for customer-facing employees. The entry featured the Retail Experience Programme (REP), created by Experience Insight for Honda UK. The REP is a unique, science-based learning and development programme. It combines one-to-one coaching with in-house training for groups and teams to explore the science of customer and employee experience.
The REP was developed from original research into customers’ experiences of car dealerships, using physiological measurements to understand when things went well or went wrong. Applying neuroscience, psychology and behavioural economics to research results enabled Experience Insight to design a modular programme that explains and explores how people, processes and environments in retail influence customers’ experiences, behaviours and decisions.
Tim Routledge, Chief Experience Officer at Experience Insight said: “We were so proud to win this award as it recognises all the hard work and dedication of the entire REP team, the level of engagement from Honda dealer staff and the tremendous support of Honda UK. The REP is all about understanding yourself and your customers and getting to win-win from where you are now, whatever your role. It’s intensive, interactive and challenging – and it works.“
Created to recognise and celebrate the delivery of exceptional employee experience, the UK Employee Experience Awards is a vehicle for sharing best practice, and promoting continuous improvement, learning and personal development. The awards are proud to have Customer Experience Magazine as media partner and Keys Business Concierge as the headline sponsor.
The winners of the awards were selected by a panel of independent judges made up of customer and financial professionals. The finalists made their presentations to the judges in the morning, and the winners were announced over a celebratory lunch in the afternoon.
Congratulating the winners, Neil Copping, General Manager for Awards International, said: “We are truly inspired by all the best practice showcased at the UK Employee Experience Awards. We have seen many outstanding examples from companies who are doing truly amazing things and as a result have reaped the benefits. Today gave us the opportunity to acknowledge those companies and celebrate with both the finalists and the winners.”
During this event Awards International raised over £2000 for its chosen charity Barnardo’s, via a raffle.
Notes for Editors
- Experience Insight is a consultancy dedicated to customer experience, founded in 2012 by Tim Routledge
- Experience Insight uses psychology, physiology and neuroscience to understand and improve customer experience
- Experience Insight is the first specialist customer experience agency to offer objective, scientific analysis of customer experience
- Experience Insight has developed a process using scientifically proven techniques to identify the moments that stop people buying – Experience Insight calls these moments ‘Tripping Points’
- Experience Insight’s current clients include: Honda UK. Honda Finance, Vertu Motors and Hendy Group
- Experience Insight is embarking on a research project with the University of Reading School of Psychology & Clinical Language Sciences, headed by Professor Laurie Butler
For further information on Experience Insight or to arrange an interview with Tim Routledge please contact:
Jane Herbert Pilotmax 020 8334 0201 firstname.lastname@example.org
For images and more information on the UK Employee Experience Awards contact:
Liezl Moult Events Executive Awards International Ltd Email:email@example.com Telephone: 0207 193 4270